Telesom Mobile Broadband (3G)
3G stands for third generation wireless technology. It enhances the service experience such as multimedia, high speed mobile broadband, internet access with the ability to view video footage on your mobile handset.
With a 3G phone and access to the Telesom 3G network you can make video calls, watch live TV, access the high speed internet, download large email attachments faster and download music Islamic tracks, as well as the usual voice call and messaging services found on a mobile phone, like person to person video, live streaming, downloadable entertainment video, news, current affairs and sport content.
Telesom 3G services help empowering your business with its business tools. Not only does Telesom 3G services provide your organization with the latest communication technology, giving employees the freedom to do more, but also offers you increased Security and Control.
Telesom is the first telecommunication company in Somaliland that introduced the people of Somaliland with the use of GSM mobile telephone system. Furthermore, the roaming services between major cities and towns of Somaliland that can only be obtained from Telesom.
The ever-growing number of Telesom mobile and telephone users is a proof to the dominance of Telesom in the telecommunication market and are in fact a reflection of the company's motto of being “Telesom: The reliable choice”.
The following are GSM features:
- Postpaid services: Become a Telesom Postpaid customer with a new postpaid connection and talk to your heart content without worrying about bill value.
- Prepaid services: It is a great way to keep track of how much you spend and flexible Top-up options makes it easy to keep talking as long as you want without any talk time or validity concerns.
- E-Voucher: it is an electronic voucher that makes it easy to top up from any shop at any time without the need to buy scratch cards to recharge airtime.
- SMS: With Telesom short messages services you can enjoy sending and receiving short messages throughout the world.
- Voicemail: With Voicemail service, you can receive and exchange personal voice messages.
- Closed user group (CUG): Is a service that connects group of Telesom subscribers who can make calls and receive calls from members within the group with 20% cheaper than any other customers.
- Call forwarding: is a feature that enables you to forward your calls to another phone number, including your home or office number.
- Call barring: is a mobile feature that restricts certain types of outgoing calls such as (international calls) and/or incoming calls.
- Call conference: this feature allows Telesom Customers to call more than one person at same time and allow them to participate in group conversation.
- Call waiting: this feature alert you that while you are on the phone someone else is trying to call you and waiting you to pick up.
- Missed call notification: this feature alerts you whenever you miss calls, informs you the number and time that you missed.